Whether you're hitting the pavement for that daily commute, weekend fitness, or venturing off the beaten track and onto some rail trails or gravel routes on the weekends, the new Gran-Durance has you covered. A comfortable and upright ride position combines with 35mm wide gravel tyres and wide rims, for a smooth and confident ride no matter how rough the road gets. Shimano's componentry and smooth, powerful disc brakes take care of the stop and go.
KEY FEATURES OF THE GRAN-DURANCE 1 ROAD BIKE
- Light, Thru-axle Formtech alloy All-Road frame for on and off road riding
- Light and tough All-Road fork wide tyre clearance
- Powerful, smooth and confidence-inspiring disc brakes, for all weather stopping
- Light and wide rims, with Shimano thru-axle hubs for the roughest of roads
- 35mm wide Kenda tyres with Iron Cap, roll fast on pavement, but will grip on multiple surfaces and resist punctures