Tall bars is a must for many growing riders as it supports posture whilst looking sleek with the T-Bar design. Envy has included the Thermal bar to their Street Edition, an aftermarket bar that has proved time and time again its strength and durability.
Envy’s Prodigy S8 range now features a Street Edition range built with street specific components. The Envy Prodigy is the perfect scooter for the intermediate rider ready to progress their riding to the next level to the advanced rider. The perfect scooter for riders of all ages and levels.
This range is specifically developed and suited to the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding within the street scene.
The edition includes all the great upgrades to the standard edition with some street specific components. The Prodigy 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck with base cut out is longer and wider and includes our Nylon Boxed Ends, Topping the scooter is 4130 Cro-Mo T style Thermal bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium standard clamp and TPR Hand Grips. The complete is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. ALU Prodigy V2 IHC Forks compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below.
PRODIGY Series 8- Street Edition Features:
- The Prodigy Series 8 Street Edition is available in Grey/Teal & Black/Gold colourways
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 125mm/4.9" | length 510mm/20.25" |Nylon Bolt on brake system and Boxed Ends
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- 4130 Cro-mo Thermal bars 650mm/25.6" high x 580mm/22.8" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.95kgs/ 8.7 pounds
- Total Height: 900mm/34.6”
- Total Length: 700mm/27.6”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”