Regular Replacement Nothing lasts forever, and disc brakes cop a hard time so regular replacement is important. Have a couple of sets at home ready. Before you realise you need new pads is when you should be replacing your pads.
XTR, Deore XT, SLX or Alfine and More Suitable for the Shimano XTR, Deore XT, SLX or Alfine ranges and fitting a host of other callipers you get two pads and spring to swap in and return to that ‘as new’ performance. The pair includes 1 set of Shimano XTR M9100 disc brake pads, K03Ti resin pads with spring.
Shimano BR-M9100 Resin Disc Brake Pads K03Ti Features:
- 40% more durable than K02Ti
- Titanum Back Plate for strength and weight saving
- Resin friction pad for increased modulation and better all weather stopping
- Quiet & Powerful braking performance
- Pad Shape: Narrow
- Brake type: 2-Piston
- Compatible Series: XTR M9100 Series, DURA-ACE R9150 Series, ULTEGRA R8050 Series, SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series, TIAGRA 4700 Series, METREA U5000 Series, GRX 11-speed, GRX 10-speed, CYCLOCROSS / ON-ROAD DISC BRAKE
- Included: 2x Brake Pads and 1x Spring