Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
The Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor pairs with your phone and bike computer to easily collect accurate cadence data.
The Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor features:
- Cadence tracking that captures your real-time cycling cadence.
- Universal fit with two bike fit options right onto your bike’s crank arm: with the double-sided 3M tape, or with the silicone sleeve and zip ties.
- Shoe mount option for spin classes or use with multiple bikes.
- Wireless connection to smartphones and GPS devices thanks to ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities.
- LED lights to visibly confirm device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red).
- Replaceable battery (included and pre-installed) with an operating life of up to 12 months.
Supported mobile devices must be:
- iPhone 4S or newer
- iPad 3rd generation or newer, iPad Mini, iPad Air
- iPod Touch 5th generation
- Android running Version 4.3 or later that allows Third Party App Access to its Bluetooth Smart 4.0 Radio (most devices). Please download the free app from the Google Play Store to ensure that it installs on your device before purchasing this product.
Capture the cycling data you crave to help optimise your cycling training with the Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor.
IN THE BOX
- RPM Cadence sensor
- CR2032 Battery (installed)
- Rubber Mounting Option
- Shoe Mount Option
- 3M double sided tape
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Info Guide